As a specialist in electromagnetic field analysis
We provide thorough support for your company's design, R&D issues!
We offer contract analysis, software development/software customization, and technical consulting.
1) General electromagnetic field analysis using EMSolution electromagnetic field analysis software
2) Electromagnetic field analysis using the CLN method
3) Data preparation for motor behavior models
Note: As for analysis examples, it is difficult to introduce specific examples since most of the cases of contracted analysis are subject to non-disclosure agreements, but please refer to the problems and examples shown in the “Application Fields/Case Studies” section.
1) Customization of EMSolution
2) Customization of Motor Behavior Model
3) Software development for parameter survey, optimization, etc. using EMSolution
4) Software development necessary to data linkage with EMSolution
1) Research on electromagnetic field analysis technology and its application
2) Technical support for equipment design and development
3) Analysis of equipment behavior, failure diagnosis, etc., using electromagnetic field analysis technology
SSIL has been involved in solver development since the dawn of electromagnetic field analysis, and has been consulted on analysis problems that are difficult for other companies to solve, such as large-scale, high-precision, high-speed, and special problems. Our experienced engineers, who have been working on these problems for many years, will work with you to develop analysis specifications and solve your problems by making full use of EMSolution, electromagnetic field analysis software with many unique functions.
Failure analysis requires quick turnaround time for analysis of 3D models that are close to the actual device, a field in which we excel, requiring comprehensive capabilities, including the high-speed performance of EMSolution and appropriate modeling by our analysis engineers.
EMSolution, our electromagnetic field analysis software, is a 100% in-house developed solver. Therefore, we can respond to our customers’ special analysis needs, including new solver development and modification. EMSolution can also be flexibly linked with other companies’ meshers/viewers and extended to design tools.
(Note 1) If necessary, we will conclude a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) prior to the hearing.
(Note 2) During the hearing, we will understand your company's issues and propose appropriate analysis specifications.
(Note 3) Upon request, we will provide a detailed report and discussion of the analysis results.
©2020 Science Solutions International Laboratory, Inc.
All Rights reserved.